2023 Aeolian ferry schedules – booking online
Routes and times updated in real time and refer to the current week.
From April to October, routes run much more frequently. We suggest you double-check the schedule a few days before your departure!
Service handled by Ok-ferry.com
20.000+ tickets purchased online. Buy your tickets online now and be sure to get a seat. Pay by credit card or PayPal.
Bookings Customer Service:
Phone +39 0565 912191 (8AM – 8PM CEST)
In case of adverse weather conditions, you must check for suspended routes by contacting the ferry companies directly:
Siremar – ship ticket office Milazzo: Tel. +390909283415
Libertylines hydrofoil ticket office Milazzo : mob. +393409023731
- The schedules change often; the times on this page refer to the current week. Check times again shortly before your travel dates.
- In case of rough seas: before departure, we suggest you contact the ferry company by telephone Libertylines (for hydrofoils +393409023731) or at the ticket office Siremar of Milazzo (for ships +390909283415) o check on scheduling changes or cancellations. You will also find all ferry company updates on the site Libertylines e Siremar.
- Advance booking or purchase of ferry tickets is not required, but we suggest you pre-purchase your tickets for travel during holiday weekends or the months of July and August, especially for afternoon return ferries from Aeolian to the mainlan. You can purchase tickets in advance through our partner, TraghettiLines.
Schedule and duration times
Ferry schedules vary widely between the summer and winter seasons: the summer schedule is usually in effect from after Easter through the beginning of November. The schedule may also vary during the season, so we suggest double-checking the schedule a few days before your travel dates.
How long is the sea crossing between Milazzo – Lipari?
- Slow Ferry: 135 minutes (about)
- Ferry: 60 minutes (about)
- High speed ferry or Catamaran: 60 minutes (about)
© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA