Situated in the panoramic Municipality Square, nearby the Neolithic castle which hosts the Aeolian Museum, it is a rural, characteristic and atmospheric environment with a suggestive terrace where you can enjoy meals in the summertime.
Today, after 100 years of history, Filippino is a modern and functional restaurant made up of two internal dining rooms and one great renewed air conditioned terrace. The furnishing is of solid, dark wood and soft colours, giving an environment of elegance and sobriety, with antique furniture and a warm fire place.
The proposed specialities are mainly linked to seafood recipes, traditional food, with dishes based on fresh fish daily fished together with the main traditional goods of the island, such as vegetables and oils which exalt the flavours. The restaurant also offers an optimal wine cellar with a selection of wine that includes over a 100 different labels apart from the eighty different kinds of grappa.
On the whole, it supplies 250 seats. The welcoming and the care of the needs of each customer are always like home: as today like before in the first years of the 1900’s.