Lipari is not just holiday homes and hotels, but it is also a welcoming family home like Diana Brown’s B&B.
If you would like to stay just one night on the island, or a long weekend to visit some of the other islands of the Eolian Archipelago, without spending a fortune, this is the B&B that you were looking for.
Central, economic, in a family atmosphere, from the moment of your arrival you will feel welcome and at home.
All the rooms have free access to our big communal sundeck and terrace on the second floor, with an enclosed area where we also serve breakfast.
After discovering a place like Diana Brown’s B&B you will never want to leave.
Some good reasons for staying with us.
– A B&B with a homely atmosphere, right in the centre of the historical town of Lipari
– Enjoy your buffet breakfast in the sunshine on our panoramic terrace
– Rooms well equipped with everything you might need for your stay
The B&B Diana Brown is in the historical centre of Lipari, in a typical small and quiet lane. You are only 5 minutes walking distance away from the ferry port, all the shops and the bus stop. It is only a few minutes walk to Marina Corta, a favourite place for a coffee or a sundowner, where the excursions to the other islands leave from.
In the vicinity.
– secluded, welcoming, with a panoramic terrace, a few minutes walk from the Acropolis and museum.
– you will not find another B&B in Lipari quite like ours.
– if you add our courtesy and willingness to please, your stay with us will become your ideal vacation.
– the quaint Marina Corta is the heart of our island and town, surrounded by small lanes, alleys and typical houses.
– from the town centre, using the shuttle bus, it is possible to reach our popular beach of Canneto. From there, by small boats, you can reach all the other small secluded beaches.